Two new exhaust systems from Muzzys compliment the already powerful
Can-Am Commander 1000.
Both systems feature large diameter, triple stepped head pipes that
merge into the exclusive Muzzy siamese collector and out into large
diameter 16" mufflers. The 2-1-2 design achieves proper scavenging
with no restriction in flow. The result is seemingly unlimited top end
power with low and mid range increases that ordinary dual exhaust
systems can't touch.
The low and aggressive "small block" exhaust tone is unmistakable.
Sound testing resulted in only 96 decibels (92 decibels with the
available Whisper Core kit).
Dual oval aluminum mufflers feature billet aluminum inlets and
oultets. The Standard mufflers have dual turn-downs with polished
billet exhaust tips. The Race mufflers sport polished billet aluminum
Both systems include the Muzzy Modular Endcaps with USFS approved
spark arrestor and quiet cores included. Available with polished,
brushed or black Teflon® muffler finishes.
• Designed exclusively for the Can-Am Commander 1000
• Available in two styles - STANDARD - for stock cargo bed or RACE -
for bed delete kits
• Large diameter triple stepped head pipes
• Exclusive siamese collector increases low and mid range power
• Large diameter dual oval aluminum mufflers (available in brushed,
polished or black teflon)
• Billet aluminum muffler mounting brackets
• Front and rear oxygen sensor bungs
• USFS approved spark arrestors and quiet cores
• Awesome V-Twin Sound - 96dB (92 with optional Whisper Cores)
Muzzys Can-Am Commander Exhaust
Muzzys was established in 1988 by Rob Muzzy to offer "factory" level
racing engines to the privateer as well as high performance exhaust
systems. Rob's racing endeavors have earned him 21 AMA National
Championships in Superbike, Supersport, Drag Racing, Dirt Track,
Motocross plus a World Superbike Championship. This Championship
winning experience goes into every product that Muzzys manufactures.
Muzzys' latest racing efforts have helped to create industry leading
exhaust systems and performance engine upgrades for all popular Side x
Follow us at: UTVGuide.net Blog