- The Sport Edition is ready to go with fully adjustable piggyback shocks, one-piece cast aluminum wheels, injection-molded sun top, over fenders, and Baja-inspired front carry bar. Also included are dealer-installed LED tail lights, brushed aluminum shift knob, and cargo bed rails.
- Comfortable interior with automotive-type controls: Stylish steering wheel, three-point seat belt with anti-cinch shoulder belt, left-side foot brake pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal, center-mounted console shifter and parking brake lever, turn-to-start ignition switch, indicator lights and 12-volt accessory outlet.
- 686cc liquid/oil-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight add up to an excellent power-to-weight ratio and great performance.
- Industry-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic®transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. Maintains constant belt tension reducing wear, gives great throttle response and provides industryexclusive all-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command®In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension: double wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3 inches of wheel travel and 12.1 inches of ground clearance; five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide amazing comfort while navigating rough terrain.
- Thick bucket seats and long-travel suspension system work together to provide the smoothest ride in the industry.
- 686cc engine puts out a broad powerband. Four-valve head with 9.2:1 compression bumps power and efficiency.
- Electronic fuel injection ensures peak performance in nearly all conditions and elevations, along with instantaneous cold starts.
- Four-wheel disc brakes provide unsurpassed stopping power, and the parking brake is super-convenient.
- Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive with reverse taps into more pulling power in low and more performance in high.
- Console-mounted dual-range (H/L/N/R) shift lever provides positive Ultramatic® transmission operation.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris, and a hand-operated side cover drain is available in extreme circumstances.
- Specially designed full stainless-steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for superb power characteristics with minimum noise output.
- Large-capacity aluminum radiator and oil cooler with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent helps prevent overheating and assists in keeping water and mud from entering the drive case.
- Steel frame is lightweight and features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for superb handling.
- Light, responsive rack-and-pinion steering features a fully sealed steering column and double U-jointed steering linkage for smooth operation and class-leading turning radius—even in 4WD.
- 12.1-inch ground clearance delivers maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
- Low-maintenance front shaft drive features gear case and electronic servo-activated 2WD/4WD/Diff Lock via the On-Command system. Direct rear shaft drive eliminates the U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer at all rpm.
- Heavy-duty CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- Standard center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver-style hitch can tow more than 1200 pounds.
- Tough, rotomolded doors keep mud, water and dirt on the trail where they belong.
- Stamped steel dump bed is rated to haul 400 pounds of gear, with a latch that opens from either side.
- Aggressive Maxxis® tires offer great traction, longer life and a comfortable ride.
- Equipped with two cup holders for even greater creature comfort.
- Digital instrument panel boasts multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- Integrated, easy-to-read fuel gauge makes it easy to keep track of your fuel supply.
- Large, specially designed seats are extra plush and supportive for all-day driver and passenger comfort.
- Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton bulb headlights with high/low beams feature stylishly sleek cat-eye design; dual 5-watt/21-watt tail/brake lights.
- Large, 7.9-gallon fuel tank allows for long rides.
- Maintenance-free battery provides power, even in cold weather.
- Under-hood, tool-free air filter is a snap to service.
- Cool, comfortable steering wheel and passenger grab handles.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.
|MSRP*||$13,399 (Metalic Sandstone) Available from July, 2011|
|Type||686cc liquid-cooled w/fan, 4-stroke; SOHC, 4 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||102.0 x 84.0mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) , 41mm|
|Ignition||32 Bit ECU|
|Transmission||Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R|
|Drive Train||Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton;3-way locking differential; 2WD,4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive|
|Suspension / Front||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.3-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.3-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual hydraulic disc, twin piston|
|Brakes / Rear||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Tires / Front||AT25x8-12 NHS|
|Tires / Rear||AT25x10-12 NHS|
|L x W x H||113.6 x 56.6 x 73 in|
|Turning Radius||153.5 in|
|Ground Clearance||12.1 in|
|Fuel Capacity||7.9 gal|
|Wet Weight||1199 lb|
|Bed Capacity||400 lb|
|Towing Capacity||1212 lb|
|Instrumentation||Digital LCD Multifunction display; speedo, odo, dual trip, hour, clock, fuel, and gear position|
|Lighting||Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & dual 21/5W brakelight|
|Warranty||6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)|
Follow us at: UTVGuide.net Blog or on Facebook