The High Lifter research and design team know that stock radiators were engineered to perform in a wide range of harsh conditions and terrains. The only condition manufacturers didn’t design for was mud totally stopping up the cooling fins. By relocating the radiator higher, you can keep it free of mud and easily access the radiator for cleaning and rinsing.
The kit also features a custom scooped hood available in carbon fiber color or black. We recommend that those running a High Lifter Radiator Relocation Kit to use the ATV/RUV Super Cool Radiator Coolant (#HFLIQ) additive for use in any high heat extreme riding condition.
- Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel.
- Wrinkle black powder coat finish on brackets.
- Kits include additional hose, mounting brackets, and all hardware.
- Keeps radiator out of the mud.
- Keeps the motor cool.
- Makes cleaning and maintenance easier.
- User-friendly installation instructions.
- Complete kit with no additional hardware required.
- Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4 (09-10, 4x4 EFI ONLY)
- Polaris Ranger 700 (2009)
- Polaris Ranger 800 All Options (10-12)
- Polaris Ranger 800 Crew (10-12)
- Polaris Ranger 800 6x6 (10-12)
- Polaris Ranger 900 Diesel (11-12)
- Polaris Ranger 900 Diesel Crew (2012)
Note: This kit was designed for mud riding applications and not for prolonged high speed riding.
About High Lifter Products
High Lifter Products, Inc. has been leading the industry in the development and marketing of unique, after-market accessories for UTVs and ATVs since 1996. Originally a one-man, hobby, High Lifter has since grown into a multi-million dollar corporation, operating a 27,700 square foot facility housing a retail showroom, warehouse, and performance shop. Based in Shreveport, Louisiana High Lifter has earned a reputation for product development and collaborations with several OEMs that greatly enhance utility and performance for customers in the ATV market.
High Lifter is well known within its niche market for the creation of the largest outdoor, mud-riding venue in the country. High Lifter plays host to tens of thousands of ATV riders from all over the globe each year at its annual Mud Nationals event in Jacksonville, Texas.
High Lifter fans and customers know where to go for the best information, products and value. A comprehensive product catalog can be found at the company website, www.HighLifter.com where visitors can also get the latest information, browse photo galleries, and participate in High Lifter’s popular online forum.
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide