|Maverick XDS Long Travel Suspension System|
[modify without compromise]
With the versatility of a 3+ kit HCR achieved an increase in stability, travel and drivability while maintaining 70” of track width for tight trails and maneuverability.
[confidence in the most demanding terrain]
CanAm’s improved shock motion ratio and geometry allows optimum performance with re-use of Factory Fox shocks. With the quick market response and advances to increase performance , Fox has enabled use of aftermarket suspension without the need of costly replacement shocks.
HCR uses the same custom alloy as their popular Elite kit to manufacture the Maverick XDS kit. This proprietary material boasts 25% stronger tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 series chromoly. The material goes through several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength.
[Maverick XDS Long Travel Features]
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd 4130 mounting points for increased integrity
- Angled catacomb design for optimal force distribution
- Summers brothers +3 extended axle bars. Aerospace rated 4340 Chromoly black oxidized & through hardened
- Unique trailing arm inspired design for minimal added weight and increased strength.
- High Clearance Boxed A-Arm Design
- Includes Heavy Duty 1 pieces tie rods
- Each piece is hand tig welded for strength and aesthetics
- OEM ball joints are reused to maximize low speed steering, ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- High-Clearance Front Arms provide an increase of 1.25” in ground clearance
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Larger front tube mounts are 1.25” in diameter with Delrin bushings for increased strength and durability
The Maverick XDS Suspension Kit is intended for the recreational user. For racing, duning and more aggressive driving please call HCR for re-valving options on stock or aftermarket shocks.
Introductory MSRP: $4,499
[www.hcrracing.com] [630 N. 800 W. Cedar City, UT 84721] [Toll Free: 888-928-7223] [435-865-9280]
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide